BALD CAP PREP FOR HAIR: WORKSHOP INFORMATION
Great! You’re in! We are so excited to be seeing you join the upcoming Bald Cap Prep for Hair Workshop on Friday the 29th of September.
Here are some details to make sure you arrive prepared.
WHERE: Naimie’s Burbank: 2721 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 Parking available in front of store.
Please note this is NOT the original Naimie’s location. This is a relatively new store in Burbank, CA. Please take extra special care to note the address above.
WHEN: Friday 29th September 9.30am – 5.30pm
Please arrive promptly as class will not wait for latecomers!
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
- Hair Product – Cassie has tried and tested so many different products and this one is her go to! or if you are working with a blonde this one is best!
- Refreshments and Snacks will be available.
- A take home kit
WHAT TO BRING: Items are linked if you need to purchase anything (note: linked items are examples not must have versions)
- 2 Mannequin Heads – Suggested: 1 Long Straight Hair & 1 Med/Long Textured Curly Hair
Note: If you only want to work on one, that is fine. We would like to offer you the opportunity to try with different hair textures, hence the suggestion of 2 heads with different hair texture. (If buying new heads, please wash them before the workshop)
- Tripod / Floor Stand
- Water Spray Bottle
- Sectioning Clips or Butterfly Sectioning Clips (whichever kind you prefer)
- Duck Bill Clips (at least 4)
- Wet Brush
- Dry Smoothing Brush
- Tail Comb (at least 2)
- Cheap or old hairdryer you don’t mind getting covered in gel.
- BYO LUNCH is advisable, to be time-effective, however, there are restaurants along Magnolia if you are interested, again, class will start promptly after the lunch break is finished without waiting for late-comers.
NOTES: Please be prepared for a day of learning and practicing your craft. There will be theory, but also a lot of hands-on work. To gain the most you can from the workshop, please stay open to asking questions, asking for help and taking advice and suggestions on your work, to help you gain as much as possible from your experience with us.
Cassie will have an assistant on site, that will be taking some BTS photos and video, if you do NOT want to be included in these, please let Cassie know as soon as you arrive, so we can be sure to avoid including you in these.
If you have any questions about the workshop itself or aren’t quite clear on what to bring, feel free to email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org