BYE BYE BROWS WORKSHOP INFORMATION
Great! You’re in! We are so excited to be seeing you join the upcoming Bye Bye Brows Workshop in October.
Here are some details to make sure you arrive prepared.
Where: Naimie’s Burbank: 2721 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 Parking available in front of store
Please note this is NOT the original Naimie’s location. This is a relatively new store in Burbank, CA. Please take extra special care to note the address above.
When: Saturday Oct 15th and Sunday Oct 16th 2022 8.30am – 5.00pm
Please arrive promptly as class will not wait for latecomers!
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Elmers Glue
- Telesis/Telesis Thinner
- Wet Ones
- Puffs and Sponges
- Makeup Remover
- Pros-aide transfers of the highest quality have been kindly provided by our dear friends at Vincent Van Dyke Effects VVDFX. Please feel free to check out Vincent’s incredible Emmy Award-winning work, thanks Vincent!
- Refreshments and snacks will be available.
WHAT TO BRING:
Please bring your makeup kit as you feel comfortable working with.
Suggested products include but are not limited to:
- Cream makeups – Jordane, EBA, Cannom, Sian Richards palettes
- Alcohol-based palettes – Skin Illustrators, EBA, REEL, etc
- Airbrush and airbrush makeup – Skin Illustrator, PPI, etc
- Eye shadows, powders, etc
- Any beauty makeup you may like to use to incorporate in your chosen design.
- Any hairpieces you may have that you would like to incorporate in your chosen design. These will NOT be provided.
- BYO LUNCH is advisable, to be time-effective, however, there are restaurants along Magnolia if you are interested, again, class will start promptly after the lunch break is finished without waiting for late-comers.
On Day 1, we will be solely focusing on the application of eyebrow flattening and using pros-aide transfers.
On Day 2, we will be creating our full makeup designs and seeing the eyebrow cover applications through to coloring.
Please begin thinking about your design for Day 2 now. Start thinking about how you would like to incorporate eyebrow covers into your design.
Some starting points are: High fashion, character makeup – caricature, different historical period ie. 1700’s, 1920’s, 1930’s, a sci-fi character, or “out of kit” alien. The only limits are your imagination and the 3 hours you have to create your makeup!
Reference images and face charts are WELCOME!
If you need a face chart, check out Kerrin’s very own custom designed face chart and subscribe to her mailing list while you’re at it! Get your Face Chart Right HERE
If you have any questions about the workshop itself or aren’t quite clear on what to bring, feel free to email Kerrin directly firstname.lastname@example.org