You are are booked for February 25th & 26th 2023 – Work that Wig, Own that Wig
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONFIRM WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS WORKSHOP, PLEASE CLINK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE WEBSITE.
REMINDER: You will be expected to be able to Pad & Wrap a block, Block a wig, Wash and Set it in 3.5hrs.
WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
LOCATION: 333 S Beverly Drive, Suite 208, Beverly Hills, CA, 90212
PARKING: 216 S Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210 – Hours: Daily 6am-12am. Parking Rates: 2hrs FREE, thereafter $3per half hr. $5 flat rate for vehicles entering after 6pm. Daily Maximum $22.
Pavilions Supermarket, corner of S Beverly Drive and W Olympic Blvd. Parking is for Pavilion customers only, RISK of being towed!
Street metered Parking, would have to feed the meter every hour.
280 S Beverly Drive, Entrance off Gregory Way – Hours 8am to 6pm $2 for 15mins or Maximum of $20.
TIME: Saturday 9am to 5pm / Sunday 10am to 5pm (Lunch around 1pm) Snacks and Drinks will be provided.
WHAT TO BRING?
Items you will need to bring to this Workshop
- Wig table clamp or floor stand – Must be stable.
- Your blocking kit from Respect the Wig Workshop (blocking pins, ball pins, tooth brush, 99% dispenser, lace cleaning brush)
- Denman classic brush.
- All purpose bristle (brush-out brush)
- Tail comb.
- Water spray bottle.
- Wet Setting Rollers and End Papers (if you want to roller set your wig).
- Sectioning clips.
- Any hot tools you may want to use to finish styling your wig (we do NOT recommend hot rollers)
- Hairdryer (possibly to dry off your models hair, after wig comes off)
- Hair pins / Bobby pins (small selection just in case you want to style wig up)
- Spirit Gum (only if you have a favourite, otherwise it will be provided)
- Lunch (plenty of places close by)
WHAT IS PROVIDED?
The items below will be provided at your workshop
- 1 Human hair lace front wig (to use during the workshop, if you would like prices to buy your own, let me know. Always a good investment to have at least one lace wig in your kit)
- Spirit Gum
- 99% isopropyl alcohol (please bring your pump bottle from your respect the wig kit)
- Glue and removal brushes (please bring your lace cleaning brush from your respect the wig kit)
- Hair product for hair prep (We will not use hair product on the wigs)
- Wig caps
- Taupe Clips / Snap Clips
ITEMS BELOW ARE LINKS TO PURCHASE
Just in case there is something on the list, you don’t have in your kit.
With the head blocks probably safer to purchase a 21″ or 22″
ANY QUESTIONS? PLEASE ASK